Sparkle and Ice
A few top tips to make the most of your fresh flowers:
- keep the arrangement in its water pouch for the first 48 hours
- after this, snip the base over the sink to drain the water and remove the lower packaging
- fill your clean vase/container with tepid water and the flower food provided
- trim the stems approximately 1cm on a diagonal and place into their new home
- display away from direct sunlight, radiators, and draughts to prolong the life of your fresh flowers
Every care will be taken to ensure your order matches the image. However, there may be occasions when our trained florists will need to make substitutions depending on what is available, we will ensure your order meets the same value and is just as beautiful.